Ask the next person a question

belly

Sep 7, 2015
Amazon
12 year olds telling 12 year olds they are over 16, lots of shifting and words consisting of, "shy, cute, sporty, SUPER SECRET POWER DON'T ASK ABOUT IT"

if you were the last man on earth, what would you do first?

Commissioned

Jun 18, 2016
Scotland, UK
cause as much damage as possible
blow everything up
check out area 51
then use elon musk's new rocket to go to mars

If you could switch two film characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate films?

Aug 10, 2017
where depression strikes
I enjoy gaming, watching youtube, reading, playing DDLC, pubg, etc.

Your taxes are overdue, none of your bills have been paid yet, you cant afford food, and the only think you have access to is a toaster and (supposedly infinite) bread.
What do you do?

Reactions: Noah_Relates

Lemonnn

Jun 4, 2016
England
Give my mum half. I would spend my half on presents for my pets, a better computer, a holiday and probably some presents for my friends.

What is your favorite and least favorite dog breed and why?

Katerbugs

Apr 3, 2016
katielyngp.carrd.co
I think my least favorite is a Komondor, or the one dog that looks like a moP. I don't know. It should be a pitbull since I was snAtched by one when I was a baby but they're my favorite.

If you were told you had 24 hours left of your life, what would you do or who would you go see first?

Aug 10, 2017
where depression strikes
id just watch 24 hours of graham the christian and tell my best friend that i did it for the meme

if u had one shot, or one opportunity, to do anything, but you have a 50% chance of succeeding, and if u dont, you lose everyhting and become poor, etc.
if u succeed u become a billionaire and go to ur dream job/dream thing

I would use that 50% success opportunity to travel the world with no worries of running out of currency. I would wan't to learn and visually see all types of cultures, experiencing culinary aspects, architecture, traditional events, and a plethora of other things.

If you could change one moment of time in our world, what would it be and why?