Goodbye lemon cloud community

ChrisH

Nov 9, 2016
United States
Brings me great pain and distress to inform yall that I will no longer be a part of the lemon cloud community after being one of the first members to actively play on the server years ago for season one. I have watch the circuit develop and grow, explode and die with various server population. It has been a great journey and I have seen lemon cloud as The server I associate playing Minecraft with just because that’s how long I’ve been playing with yall. I was falsely banned on one of my four warlord accounts meaning I’m blacklisted now since getting on any of them would be ban evading. It has been a good time growing up and maturing on lemon cloud,

farewell fellow friends Your_F8

Reactions: volita

ChrisH

Nov 9, 2016
United States
Keep rereading my post over and over, makes a grown man want to cry, don’t ever let somebody tell you that online friends aren’t real, the lemon cloud community is definitely real and full of people with real feelings and emotions. Already miss y’all

Flaronic

Apr 11, 2016
Canada
Keep rereading my post over and over, makes a grown man want to cry, don’t ever let somebody tell you that online friends aren’t real, the lemon cloud community is definitely real and full of people with real feelings and emotions. Already miss y’all

The community is full of sociopaths who couldn't give less of a damn about other people's well being. Doing anything to get an advantage over other people such as harassing, racism, doxxing etc. Sure maybe it was nice in your little inner circle, but it wasn't great when it came to competition. Most of the top players are extremely arrogant and probably could use a shower. (this mostly applies to factions, opfactions and kitpvp). @YenDaDino was the nicest and least toxic member of the community! Unfortunately he was exposed after he got banned from the groundbreaking 100% accurate Kraken Lemon Cloud anti cheat. RIP

FrenchFrazier

Nov 27, 2020
United States
I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving, however if I may suggest before you leave, if you feel up to it, try appealing. I don't see what exactly you were banned for and I personally, cannot do anything about it, but if you appeal and get the account unbanned, you can play on any of them. If you got banned recently for using the Lunar Client, you can appeal and get unbanned for that as many have gotten banned on accident due to the client. If this is the case, make sure to appeal and download the latest Lunar as they have fixed it. However, if you do feel like leaving and not appealing, I'm sorry we never got to meet. It's nice to hear that you played for a really long time, you'll be severely missed. I respect you for all the well spent time you played on LemonCloud. Best of luck to you in the future with anything you plan on doing or want to do!!

ChrisH

Nov 9, 2016
United States
I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving, however if I may suggest before you leave, if you feel up to it, try appealing. I don't see what exactly you were banned for and I personally, cannot do anything about it, but if you appeal and get the account unbanned, you can play on any of them. If you got banned recently for using the Lunar Client, you can appeal and get unbanned for that as many have gotten banned on accident due to the client. If this is the case, make sure to appeal and download the latest Lunar as they have fixed it. However, if you do feel like leaving and not appealing, I'm sorry we never got to meet. It's nice to hear that you played for a really long time, you'll be severely missed. I respect you for all the well spent time you played on LemonCloud. Best of luck to you in the future with anything you plan on doing or want to do!!
Hello FrenchFrazier thank you! However I had already made an appeal because I was banned while playing on cosmic client. It just be like that sometimes

Ebel

Staff Member
Helper
Jan 12, 2019
I am sorry to see you go, I don't really play op factions but I do visit it a few times a day to see how everyone is doing. I hope you're ban appeal gets accepted, if you were false banned... The community will miss you.

TristanwolfDK

Dec 7, 2020
Brings me great pain and distress to inform yall that I will no longer be a part of the lemon cloud community after being one of the first members to actively play on the server years ago for season one. I have watch the circuit develop and grow, explode and die with various server population. It has been a great journey and I have seen lemon cloud as The server I associate playing Minecraft with just because that’s how long I’ve been playing with yall. I was falsely banned on one of my four warlord accounts meaning I’m blacklisted now since getting on any of them would be ban evading. It has been a good time growing up and maturing on lemon cloud,

farewell fellow friends Your_F8
why did u get banned? what were u falsely banned for?