How to get better at PvP [Three Step Guide For Beginners]

Clumsy

Sep 15, 2017
old vid i was amateur

EDIT: DEAR GOD MY AIM WAS ACTUALLY HORRIBLE
Not bad, guess people can become good with any settings they work with if they practice for a while ;)

I'm all about that high sensitivity because I have a small mousepad, I don't like moving my mouse too much.

FatBubbha

Jun 12, 2016
In that case, there isn't too much I can do to assist you. Only thing I can think of is, go buy a new mouse. With sweat on your hands, it can't be easy to control that thing. I'd recommend a mouse that can be easily gripped.
If my hand's are too sweaty, do you think I should ask my mother if I can get some surgery? Then I can pvp better

get good dpi nibba
Um. I said chigger and got banned in game. I report you for saying nibba!
[doublepost=1515259817,1515259698][/doublepost]
Not bad, guess people can become good with any settings they work with if they practice for a while ;)

I'm all about that high sensitivity because I have a small mousepad, I don't like moving my mouse too much.
I see that triggerbot on your bottom left corner man ez ban. Nobody can pvp that well you fcking hacker.

Clumsy

Sep 15, 2017
Personally, my aim is really smooth with intensely high sensitivity. This clip was taken by someone else, you can see when I turn to pot and turn back I immediately am on target.
[doublepost=1515283077,1515259961][/doublepost]
Yeah, I am butterfly clicking. I'm just not very good at it and I'm wondering if you have any tips on how to improve.
[doublepost=1514940852,1514940481][/doublepost]

My mouse isn't really that good either, but does that even matter? I mean, I have a mouse than can click pretty fast and smoothly for my laptop and I get the same for both my desktop which has a bad mouse and my laptop.
Moving back to this, the mouse probably isn't a big problem. First, before I give my insight, how do you butterfly click? You may either describe it, provide a picture of your hand on the mouse, or record how you click.

Flarzo

Feb 27, 2016
Murica
Clicking is the second most important part of PvPing, the faster you click the better. Now, it is true that you can only hit other players at a certain speed so a lower cps may work, however a higher cps proves to be more efficient. I did a livestream on a private server of mine once, it was a test of how good I was with different ranges of clicks per second. I began with turning on a 6cps sutoclicker and aim assist set to maximum, I won by 3 pots. (The player I was fighting was fairly knowledgeable with PvP and not bad at all) I turned on a 15 cps autoclicker with aim assist set to the maximum and I won by 14 pots. I strafed the same way both fights, he played the same both fights, all of the variables were eliminated. My combos were longer and more effective with higher cps. Why? After you hit, there's a cooldown until the next hit can register. You may take more time to get the click off on the cooldown when it's reset with a lower cps, but if you're clicking 15 cps then you have a better chance of hitting right off the cooldown.
The only major advantage of clicking fast is the reduced kb but besides that I wouldn't put it anywhere near number two in terms of importance.
IMPORTANT: JITTERCLICKING CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HAND AND ARM INJURIES WHEN DONE TOO OFTEN
pretty sure thats a myth xd
Subscribe to iSparkton
yes
Subscribe to Latenci
no

(pretty sure you cant necropost on guides right)

Clumsy

Sep 15, 2017
The only major advantage of clicking fast is the reduced kb but besides that I wouldn't put it anywhere near number two in terms of importance.

pretty sure thats a myth xd

yes

no

(pretty sure you cant necropost on guides right)
Did you actually just say clicking fast gives you reduced kb? Holy crap you know nothing.

It's called arthritis idiot, iBeatUrScore was one of the people affected by clicking...