HOW TO LEFT CLICK LIKE A GOD???!

nutella

Jun 12, 2018
HELLO GAMERS OF THE GAMING COMMUNITY OF LEMO- OH WAIT A Second its not GAMERS! ITS lemonCLOUDERS yea thats you!!
ANYHOW today im gonna be teaching you no not how to choose a kit AND NO MICHAEL NOT WHATS THE BEST KIT anyways don’t MIND michael hes shy at times right michael???!
ANYWAYS TO THE TOPIC YOU Need first of all NO YOU CANT USE A TRACKPAD GOT IT??!!
yes a NORMAL stereotypical MOUSE!
OKAY SO YOURE GONNA look for the left click BUTTON WHICh is usually AT THE SAME SIDE OF YOUR LEFT HAND OKAY?
whats youre gonna do to THAT ALMIGHTY BUTTON LOOK it worship IT AND be careful because it’s POWER COULD KILL MILLIONS so you’re gonna HOLD THAT BUTTON so you clicked once RIGHT? THEN YOURE GONNA KEEP HOLDING AND UNHOLDING THAT LEFT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON BAM thats how now you’re a minecraft god this is a secret that shall NOT BE TOLD and LEGENDS SAY THIS TUTORIAL WAS LOST IN THE MILLIONTH SEA OF death but I have it
wha,...is happen.,ing?,someo.,,ne...,is taki,.ng thi,..s ov.,,er h,,,elp...m..,,e please,,,, im be.,ing forced..,, nO.,noo!!..no!’,,don.,T!
@magiical is cool.

Reactions: magiical

McGodFTW

May 22, 2015
KitPvP
Just use my autoclicker, I'm selling it msg me NETGEAR33//McGodFTW#5040 bypasses cheatbreaker and blc and lac.