Relatable Moments

• LemonCloud has partnered with Brave (a web browser based on Google Chrome) which pays you real cash for simply browsing the web. Click here to check it out

festiveloser

Jul 5, 2016
earth
In this thread, you try to come up with a situation that the person before you might relate to. For example:

Being in a quiet room with a bunch of people then getting up and the couch creaks and everyone stares at you until you walk out of the room.

This happens to me alot lol. So that's pretty much how the game works. Have fun =3

dogbless

Apr 16, 2016
United States
When your smart friends are arguing about whether the answer for a test question was -2 or -3 and you somehow got Donald Trump as your answer.

XonXendren

Jan 16, 2016
Canada
When you assume that bus hasn't reached the parking lot, yet it is actually about to leave the parking lot.

This happened to me today.

Never ran so damn fast in boots before

Xemberite

Jun 1, 2016
america
When you try to click the notification button to see your notifications on mobile then the page finishes loading that moment and you accidentally rate a post.

(sometimes I accidentally rate a really sad post as funny or a rude post friendly because of this :confused:)

Reactions: iCatti

dogbless

Apr 16, 2016
United States
btw i love this post so i post a lot on here dont judge

When your friends talk to their friend a few feet away and you're just standing there like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

festiveloser

Jul 5, 2016
earth
When you go somewhere in a different time zone and get used to the time the day you get ready to go back

(Tbh this will probably happen when I go back to England on Sunday :confused:)

dogbless

Apr 16, 2016
United States
When people tell you to stop talking in meme-speak, but you just can't hold back and think to yourself, "When someone tells you to stop making your life into a meme":