Apr 2, 2019
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Bouncyguy24
  • Server Name: Skyblock
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Add the Supreme rank into the rank keys
  • Description:
    Currently on Skyblock, the highest rank you can get out of a rank key is Legend. As it is a rank key, I am suggesting that the supreme rank be added into that as well. Wouldn't be a big deal normally in just not buy one, but with the monthly crates, you may get one and you don't have a choice about that. I think as it is a RANK key, all of the ranks should be in it.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    It would be more worth it to people to buy a rank key or etc. with it having the top rank as a possible rank to win
  • Image/Video (Link):

itachi

May 8, 2020
Australia
this is an obvious +1. If you have a rank key you should be able to get any rank from it, whether it be the lowest one, or the highest one. This is part of the "risk" of buying a rank key. You could spend quite a bit of money on one, yet get Supreme which is worth way more, OR you can get Hero or something, which is worth a lot less
Sure, as @UltraMIne711, definitely make the chances of getting it low, but it's a rank - it should be included in the crate regardless of the percentage it's given

Bouncyguy24

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, it makes sense, a rank key is a key to get a rank, so it makes sense to have all the ranks in the rank key

Daisyyyx

Staff Member
Operator
Jan 18, 2018
I think this would be a great addition the the ‘rank key’!
Personally, I think that it should be pretty rare to get out of the key (like getting /fly from vote keys, maybe not as rare, but you get the point).
It’s the best rank so it would make sense for it to a little rarer than any of the other ranks.
Besides, I think this would be a great addition!
+1

celestialxo

Staff Member
Administrator
Aug 5, 2016
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hello there,
After reviewing your suggestion as a team, we have decided to deny it.

Ultimimitately, this decision is up to the Management Team, not the Feedback Team. However, we have decided not to pass it along as the idea of being able to spend such a small amount of money with the chance (even the smallest chance) of winning a £200 rank doesn't make much sense. It would most definitely be a nice addition, but again, it's not necessarily up to us. Therefore, we've chosen to deny it at this time. If the Management Team feels this is needed in the future, they will add it.

Regardless, thank you for making a suggestion on LemonCloud.
-Feedback Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.