SkyBlock Feedback and Ideas

snw

Staff Member
Manager
Jul 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

We'd like to collect some ideas and suggestions for the upcoming SkyBlock reset, and we'd like to hear your opinions on the following new additions we may be adding. We'd love to make this season extra-special for you guys after supporting the server for so long.
  • Per world islands
    • In an attempt to combat any lag issues, we're going to put each island in their own world. You will still have an island border, however there will be no neighbors and room for even bigger expansions.​
  • New core
    • We'll be straying away from the current plugin we use for the SkyBlock server, allowing us to add our own unique content, which you can view below.​
  • Custom quests plugin
    • Quests will provide content through long term quests and dailys, but it will also guide starting players through the early game.​
  • Custom plants/crops/trees
    • We'd like to add custom crops and plants to the game - let us know what you think about this! They would potentially have their own eco, and there'd be different types of crops (rare/common) etc..​
  • Robots
    • The current Minion plugin is very buggy and terrible to use, we're looking to rebuild it ourselves and replace Minions with Robots. These could have cool animations and complete a lot more tasks, and potentially have basic ones available in crates.​
Let us know your ideas and if you have any suggestions to do with our ideas!

Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I really like the idea of a reset and hope the Robots will be less OP than the seller and feeder combo we have right now. I'm really looking forward to this.

Reactions: Loppy

Commissioned

Jun 18, 2016
Scotland, UK
every suggestion about skyblock that could be possibly made in the history of the world can already be found in the suggestions section, there's 100s of really good suggestions pertaining to skyblock in there.
it's already known how everyone feels about quests, people have been aching for this to be implemented ever since it was meant to be in the November 2019 reset.
custom crops sounds cool, but feel like they would have to be properly worthwhile for people to bother using them over the many existing minecraft crops (or some vanilla crops could be disabled)

Fragmenter

Staff Member
Helper
every suggestion about skyblock that could be possibly made in the history of the world can already be found in the suggestions section, there's 100s of really good suggestions pertaining to skyblock in there.
it's already known how everyone feels about quests, people have been aching for this to be implemented ever since it was meant to be in the November 2019 reset.
custom crops sounds cool, but feel like they would have to be properly worthwhile for people to bother using them over the many existing minecraft crops (or some vanilla crops could be disabled)
now that you've mentioned things that have already been made in the suggestions section, it has probably already been suggested many many times but opening keys should really be faster, just like it is in factions.

Reactions: Loppy

Bouncyguy24

Apr 2, 2019
I would definently suggest to please for all things put buying more than 1 spawner at a time in the shop.
Looking forward to the new robots though, sounds pretty cool.
The biggest thing for me though, Please beta test this season and fix all the bugs before release, we really don't need another start like this season was.
Lastly, add back monthly crates, they did really well the first time LC put them in, so I think bringing them back would be nice.

Last edited:

Bouncyguy24

Apr 2, 2019
One big thing for me is to buff the supreme rank, I was told LC was going to buff it back in March and still nothing, considering how expensive the rank is, we should be getting more stuff for having that expensive of a rank.
examples might be: bring back unlimited/more pvs, higher minion/robot limit, get more perks, etc. LC has a pretty good list by the sounds of it of supreme buffing perks, I think this reset is a good time to implement that stuff.

Last edited:

xpres

Apr 21, 2020
sike you thought
Maybe try to regulate inflation in the economy somehow? I'm not too sure how you'd go about doing this but an idiot like me shouldn't be able to amass 1 billion as easily as I did and the bigger the numbers get the worse everything becomes.

Reactions: jsf317

Luciferrx

May 3, 2020
Belgium
Maybe try to regulate inflation in the economy somehow? I'm not too sure how you'd go about doing this but an idiot like me shouldn't be able to amass 1 billion as easily as I did and the bigger the numbers get the worse everything becomes.
If you were there for the beginning of the season it was not so easy to get to 1bill. But they need to change the eco system.

JakeNoot

Staff Member
Mar 12, 2016
Antarctica
noot.space
oh boy, i’ve been waiting for this one.

me and another staff member have been working on a huge skyblock revamp document, which we’re not quite done with yet. when the time comes that we finish, i’ll be sure to post the thread here for all to see : )

otherwise, i look forward to seeing a new reset on the server, and in general i think we need to focus on removing the overpowered aspect from the server and revert more back to the old seasons of the game. a smart decision would be the removal of minions and the like, as well as removing types of wands. these things completely take away the grind of skyblock as a whole, and make it easier than ever to make money. i’ve already made a huge post about stacker wands here, and i think the same applies to other overpowered aspects in current lemoncloud skyblock. check it out if you’d like, and look forward to seeing that thread ; )

Last edited:

volita

Aug 18, 2018
mine.ly/istealurgirl
linktr.ee
having seen so many skyblock resets come and go and promises being made and broken all i can do is hope. a large amount of the features we were promised this skyblock season are either malfunctioning, unusable, or just straight up not in the game at all. it’d be a nice change of pace to see a skyblock reset fully flushed out and well made, but i have a hard time believing that’s gonna happen

Richguy40

Dec 3, 2016
Zebulon
I think that the chat is better whitout the color. As a helper and above its ezer to help people whitout the rainbow chat :)
as of right now it is in the store. If LC isn't going to bring it back or fix it it should be removed from the rank perks. Maybe it could be a thing just for supreme ranked players? My reasoning is supreme is expensive and there's not a lot of supreme exclusive perks.

Richguy40

Dec 3, 2016
Zebulon
I would definently suggest to please for all things put buying more than 1 spawner at a time in the shop.
Looking forward to the new robots though, sounds pretty cool.
The biggest thing for me though, Please beta test this season and fix all the bugs before release, we really don't need another start like this season was.
Lastly, add back monthly crates, they did really well the first time LC put them in, so I think bringing them back would be nice.
I agree also I 100% agree with the testing before it is released... there was to many bugs when sb was released.