SkyBlock Feedback and Ideas

Commissioned

Jun 18, 2016
Scotland, UK
omg yes i forgot about this add chat colour back?? like the colours that were used were so unintrusive, chat was perfectly clear should absolutely be added back

Bouncyguy24

Apr 2, 2019
omg yes i forgot about this add chat colour back?? like the colours that were used were so unintrusive, chat was perfectly clear should absolutely be added back
chat color was taken out intentionally so I dont see it returning, but if it were to come back, I wouldnt complain.

Bouncyguy24

Apr 2, 2019
having seen so many skyblock resets come and go and promises being made and broken all i can do is hope. a large amount of the features we were promised this skyblock season are either malfunctioning, unusable, or just straight up not in the game at all. it’d be a nice change of pace to see a skyblock reset fully flushed out and well made, but i have a hard time believing that’s gonna happen
That's LC for you, lol. Based off this current season, if this next season is even worse than this one I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Guess we will find out.

crasherr111

Jan 27, 2020
If it could be balanced in the economy and not so OP like it was at the start of this season, I’d like to see the return of afk mining. At the very least I hate seeing the afk mining message when opening chests, so maybe an optimisation of it like only show it when ur holding a pickaxe.

Bouncyguy24

Apr 2, 2019
yeah I know but I think that was a bad decision, very few members dislike chat colour and it's a great donator perk
It is a good donator perk, I would be down to get it back. :) I mean, if they were worried about it making staff chat hard to see, they could just bold it and use a stand out color.

Jun 17, 2020
The world
Hi everyone,

We'd like to collect some ideas and suggestions for the upcoming SkyBlock reset, and we'd like to hear your opinions on the following new additions we may be adding. We'd love to make this season extra-special for you guys after supporting the server for so long.
  • Per world islands
    • In an attempt to combat any lag issues, we're going to put each island in their own world. You will still have an island border, however there will be no neighbors and room for even bigger expansions.​
  • New core
    • We'll be straying away from the current plugin we use for the SkyBlock server, allowing us to add our own unique content, which you can view below.​
  • Custom quests plugin
    • Quests will provide content through long term quests and dailys, but it will also guide starting players through the early game.​
  • Custom plants/crops/trees
    • We'd like to add custom crops and plants to the game - let us know what you think about this! They would potentially have their own eco, and there'd be different types of crops (rare/common) etc..​
  • Robots
    • The current Minion plugin is very buggy and terrible to use, we're looking to rebuild it ourselves and replace Minions with Robots. These could have cool animations and complete a lot more tasks, and potentially have basic ones available in crates.​
Let us know your ideas and if you have any suggestions to do with our ideas!
Per world Islands

I believe this would be a good idea, you would not have to do a clear lag (Remove items) on islands?
Of course, the border would still be there, but at least there'd be no lag when on your island unless you make it a huge spawner island. It just wouldn't lag OTHERS from your island

New core

The quests would be quite cool, but unless you add other custom things then the crops, plants, and trees (Like sell wands, etc.) I don't feel like it quite feels the same.

Robots

I personally have no experience with minions, but if it's finicky it could use a change. I believe you should be able to get them without IRL money, so adding robots with crates/for a lot of in-game money on a shop, I believe it would be a good change

This is my feedback, and I believe these would be good changes.

volita

Aug 18, 2018
linktr.ee
add dungeons / slayer levels / custom mobs / boss fights / puzzles / basically make a few dungeons that u can get super rare items in if ur lucky.
wow UltraMIne711 those are some really cool ideas u got there! seems like a fun and interesting feature. sounds a little like another server but you know that’s fine this is clearly completely different!!!!

Reactions: Noobez

CheekyChomps

Aug 2, 2019
Shrek's Swamp
Ive been playing since late 2016 and ive noticed its gotten more and more p2w, its to the point where you have to spend 40$ just to get in the top 10, i think they should make robots harder or easier to get, and maybe make it so you cant buy them with irl $?

Richguy40

Dec 3, 2016
Zebulon
It is a good donator perk, I would be down to get it back. :) I mean, if they were worried about it making staff chat hard to see, they could just bold it and use a stand out color.
I agree. But with the price of supreme I would really like to see it added back. Like I said previously it could be a supreme only perk and it wouldn't really be bad since most people don't purchase supreme. :)

UltraMIne711

Sep 1, 2020
MI ( USA ) MI
wow UltraMIne711 those are some really cool ideas u got there! seems like a fun and interesting feature. sounds a little like another server but you know that’s fine this is clearly completely different!!!!
that other server is working and ideas cant be copy righted so lc would be safe^^

volita

Aug 18, 2018
linktr.ee
that other server is working and ideas cant be copy righted so lc would be safe^^
lc would just be a knockoff hypixel skyblock, there’s no way they can implement the same level of features at the same quality and rate as hypixel does unless they suddenly get some giant investment from a millionaire banking on a Minecraft server
also lc isn’t gonna just tear ideas directly off of hypixel that’s scummy and dumb

UltraMIne711

Sep 1, 2020
MI ( USA ) MI
lc would just be a knockoff hypixel skyblock, there’s no way they can implement the same level of features at the same quality and rate as hypixel does unless they suddenly get some giant investment from a millionaire banking on a Minecraft server
also lc isn’t gonna just tear ideas directly off of hypixel that’s scummy and dumb
All im saying is the current SB is just sad...

volita

Aug 18, 2018
linktr.ee
Everything i said would make sb more then a shitty off brand lame ass boring grind
everything you said is hypixel skyblock you literally just looked at the description for it and copy pasted
if you think sb is so shitty contribute real ideas for the server don’t just say “I like hypixel better so make it hypixel”

xpres

Apr 21, 2020
sike you thought
everything you said is hypixel skyblock you literally just looked at the description for it and copy pasted
if you think sb is so shitty contribute real ideas for the server don’t just say “I like hypixel better so make it hypixel”
I think its important to acknowledge the problems LC has so management can improve them. Hypixel is a very successful server and a model for what a good MC server should be, and realistically can be if they're willing to put player experience over profit. Making LC Skyblock slightly more similar to Hypixel isn't necessarily a bad thing if it improves player experience and people like it.

Reactions: UltraMIne711