Pig land
| Gamemode:
All Servers
-

| Suggestion Summary:
A building competition among all servers
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
there could be a thing where staff check out builds then put it on the forms then there could be a voting system on the forums then the winner could get like a $25 gift coupon for the server
-

| Detailed Explanation:
^
|
|
-

| Community Benefits:
It would be fun for the people on all servers
-

| Extra:

Triplemjrc

Oct 11, 2017
Yes they had something like this on creative a while ago. There are constantly events being posted on the main forums.

Eddipuss

Jan 8, 2017
New York
I 100% agree. While there was a creative build comp, build comps on servers in survival mode are much more impressive because they take a lot more time and effort to gather the materials and build without world edit. I think a build comp for non-creative servers is in order :D

+1

DarkWolf356

Mar 17, 2018
North Carolina
I like the idea but this suggestion shouldn’t be for “all servers” maybe and event or on creative. I think tons of people though would participate and it would be fun!

Sabuchan122

May 31, 2016
U.S.A
There will be many problems with this. If a building competition is server wide how would people on one server fair than another? Ranks will throw things off because of /fly, /god, and /fix in some cases, and members who just started won't be able to get all the materials needed for their idea. Creative will have the biggest advantage due to infinite resources and in skyblock it would take a while for you to build a platform to even build on. Creative and Skyblock both don't have natural mobs spawning so it would probably be an annoyance for people in survival having to kill mobs while trying to build, pesky skeletons (About mobs spawning in survival I don't actually know because I haven't seen any spawn but I know animals spawn). This wouldn't be a good or bad idea, we need competition, we need fairness in all servers so ones doesn't have an advantage over the other.

WhyMMMcccas

Jul 19, 2018
0 I think this is a really good idea, but it's a massive event. I don't know how to put it out to you.

Jxrdans

Sep 3, 2016
Hello,

This suggestion has been locked and moved to Accepted Suggestions. This means it was either implemented, semi-implemented, or already existing in game.

Suggestion Accepted!

Thanks,
LC Content Team

Status
Not open for further replies.