Earth
| Gamemode:
Creative
-

| Suggestion Summary:
Invite people to tp to you
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
I think it is a simple thing to do because i have been on many other servers with it being a thing
-

| Detailed Explanation:
./tpainvite or ./tpinvite will be be a command where you can invite people to teleport to you.
-

| Community Benefits:
It would be good for the commonuity because it is convienient. People always love convience so it makes staff seem more kind and also it makes life easier for everyone
-

| Extra:
Please consider it
[doublepost=1528326422,1528325009][/doublepost]Hey look no one has commented yet!

wtfeverett

Mar 14, 2017
Earth
I think it is a good idea because While it may not be 100% necessacary it would be nice because chat is always blowing up with: Tpa to me [Username] and msgs saying omg please tpa to me

Katerbugs

Apr 3, 2016
katielyngp.carrd.co
Yes yes. To me it's annoying to wait for people to tp to you >:c I always gotta ask people to teleport to me and it always got frustrating when I had to ask people to send their request again, yeah? im woozy on dental drugs rn i cant english, but yes. +1

Reactions: finnoybu

JakeNoot

Mar 12, 2016
Antarctica
noot.space
If I’m not wrong, the command /tpahere [username] allows you to invite a player to tpa to you. Let me know if it works the way you’re suggesting.

BoxedEbay

Jan 23, 2018
Ohio
I am agreeing on this a ton, but at first you confused me with the lack of details but I get now what you're saying.

7a4bc3490ff3006d8231d4fc75138a3b.jpg

HeyItsRichy

Sep 24, 2015
Hello,

This suggestion has been locked and moved to Accepted Suggestions. This means it was either implemented, semi-implemented, or already existing in game. '/tpahere (user)' is now in game for all to use.

Suggestion Accepted!

Thanks,
LC Content Team

Status
Not open for further replies.