-

| Suggestion Summary:
f top prize
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
???
-

| Detailed Explanation:
If ilemon, or the lemoncloud community decide to all pitch in and add a 500$ f top prize, then the server will blow up again, and the server would at most double the f top prise by the end. because of example. 50 out of the 100 players buy a rank etc. it makes their life easier to win f top, BUT since they don't spend 500$ to win, the the player makes profit, but the catch is. not only does the player make a profit but so does 'lemoncloud'. it's a win, win situation plus lemoncloud gains more players.
-

| Community Benefits:
If ilemon, or the lemoncloud community decide to all pitch in and add a 500$ f top prize, then the server will blow up again, and the server would at most double the f top prise by the end. because of example. 50 out of the 100 players buy a rank etc. it makes their life easier to win f top, BUT since they don't spend 500$ to win, the the player makes profit, but the catch is. not only does the player make a profit but so does 'lemoncloud'. it's a win, win situation plus lemoncloud gains more players.
-

| Extra:

McGodFTW

May 22, 2015
KitPvP
$500 you're out of your mind, maybe a $50 store voucher for the leader to split between the faction and a tag which they did before, also f top prizes don't always help. A server I staffed on, faction resets averaged around 250 players. When they announced $2000 paypal f top rewards, on launch the server had their usually average playerbase and maintained theirn usual playerbase through out the season. For a server like LC I think small f top rewards like $50 and title for 1, $30 for second and $15 for third

celestialxo

Forum Queen
Aug 5, 2016
Scotland, United Kingdom
I think $500 is a bit.. unrealistic? in many ways, :p
But it wouldn't hurt to add a small /f top prize for the moment. And if the factions server was to grow, maybe eventually extend the prize?

emil7703

May 5, 2017
Sweden
If they made another global reset and got some hype in to it with ftop prizes, with some paypal money and not just buycraft, people would hopefully keep playing, but i feel like lc factions is too broken and too "after" in the evolving of the factions gamemode to have a big player base on the faction server.

McGodFTW

May 22, 2015
KitPvP
If they made another global reset and got some hype in to it with ftop prizes, with some paypal money and not just buycraft, people would hopefully keep playing, but i feel like lc factions is too broken and too "after" in the evolving of the factions gamemode to have a big player base on the faction server.
Adding on, they should advertise the revamp more (if it was at all advertised) amd have content creators play

Status
Not open for further replies.