Netherlands
| Gamemode:
KitPvP
-

| Suggestion Summary:
Make the "duel zone" flat.
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
Just make a different zone that you go to when you use the /duel command to replace the one that you currently have. I don't know what command is required, but I know you can do it.
-

| Detailed Explanation:
I want the /duel area from KitPvP to be made flat. I want this, because players don't like the bumpy maps while dueling, it would stop someone from making combo's and you currently need to sprint more over slabs and other blocks. What you could do to replace this map is a flat map with a LemonCloud themed map, you could just make a lemon in the ground with yellow wool as the floor for example, but I want the map to be made flat. I just want it to be made that you won't be in a wall after receiving 1 hit, because the map is pretty small for that.
-

| Community Benefits:
The benefits are that the PvP will be better, players will probably get an FPS boost too when dueling on a flat map and that more people will probably use the /duel command. I can't really note any benefits, but it just will be better for everyone.
-

| Extra:

Phera

Jul 6, 2016
Australia
Yeah really needs to be added, it still has the old map in the rotation which is good. The more hilly arena is good for kits like Diamond and DiamondOG but flat is better for longer fights.

HeyItsRichy

Sep 24, 2015
Hello,

I will be moving this to accepted. I have changed the arena, and it likely not be changed again until next reset.

Regards,
Richy

Reactions: Valianced
Status
Not open for further replies.