Netherlands
| Gamemode:
OPFactions
-

| Suggestion Summary:
Remove being able to use /fix in combat
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
You added the command /fix for combat, since it wasn't useable at first, so you can also turn it off. I don't know how you do it, but you can do it.
-

| Detailed Explanation:
I want it to be removed, because it's an useless command to use in combat. You have decided to PvP for a reason, to win or to lose, being able to /fix in combat means you will be leaving a never ending battle. Not only is this nonsense, non-donator players also don't have a chance at winning a battle, since they don't have access to the command at all, so my meaning for writing this suggestions is because I want the PvP to be balanced.
-

| Community Benefits:
This benefits the community, because more people would start to try out PvP without being scared to duel someone who can /fix in combat, because you know that is a battle that you've lost if you don't have access to the /fix command yourself. I also know that nobody likes endless battles and that this command is useful OUT OF PVP. I'm not saying to get rid of it completely, I'm saying to get rid of it in combat.

I hope you take my suggestion serious and do something about it, because from where I'm standing now, countless of these suggestions have been made, yet none action has been taken.
-

| Extra:

Last edited:

Valianced

Mar 21, 2016
Netherlands
PVP to be balanced? Thats a hard thing to do. Ranks have better kits then others. It won't be equal. I'm fine with /fix in combat. It makes sence that you can fix your gear.

Atleast with a lower rank you would be able to kill higher ranks to acquire their gear, currently you're unable to do so, since /fix in combat is enabled.

jagsuwu

Jul 26, 2015
'Murica
| Gamemode:
OPFactions
-

| Suggestion Summary:
Remove being able to use /fix in combat
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
You added the command /fix for combat, since it wasn't useable at first, so you can also turn it off. I don't know how you do it, but you can do it.
-

| Detailed Explanation:
I want it to be removed, because it's an useless command to use in combat. You have decided to PvP for a reason, to win or to lose, being able to /fix in combat means you will be leaving a never ending battle. Not only is this nonsense, non-donator players also don't have a chance at winning a battle, since they don't have access to the command at all, so my meaning for writing this suggestions is because I want the PvP to be balanced.
-

| Community Benefits:
This benefits the community, because more people would start to try out PvP without being scared to duel someone who can /fix in combat, because you know that is a battle that you've lost if you don't have access to the /fix command yourself. I also know that nobody likes endless battles and that this command is useful OUT OF PVP. I'm not saying to get rid of it completely, I'm saying to get rid of it in combat.

I hope you take my suggestion serious and do something about it, because from where I'm standing now, countless of these suggestions have been made, yet none action has been taken.
-

| Extra:

OR you know what you could do to trigger everyone? Put a cooldown on /fix to like 30 minutes and trigger everyone or something. Just a thought and I know that I personally don't /fix anymore or didn't when I did PvP because I felt like I was cheating. I personally think this is a good suggestion, but people with /fix will be like "Hey! You can't do that! I bought this rank for only that!" or something like that so.. I guess the best thing to do is please the majority of players which I'm sure is the non-ranks. Not sure because I don't play anymore but..best of luck.

+1 from me

Msrules123

Aug 10, 2017
Somewhere, California
Hello,

This suggestion has been locked and moved to Accepted Suggestions. This means it was either implemented, semi-implemented, or already existing in game.

Suggestion Accepted!

Thanks,
Development Team

Status
Not open for further replies.