-

| Suggestion Summary:
Add Titles to OPFactions
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
Add the plugin that you have on regular factions for opfactions
-

| Detailed Explanation:
OPFactions should have titles as factions does. It would be cool to have some title such as 'OG' 'OP' 'Cannoner' It would show everyone what you are really good at. You can sell these on the store.
-

| Community Benefits:
It will help the server with money from people buying them. I know people who would want one. The main benefit is that the server knows what you are best at
-

| Extra:
Factions has this. I think OPFactions should as well.

brdly

Mar 30, 2016
I don’t see any reason as to why opfactions shouldn’t have this and only factions do. +1

Jxnsen

Jul 22, 2016
Earth
www.lemoncloud.org
Any ideas on what the titles could say possibly??
The same ones as factions?
[doublepost=1526065522,1526065474][/doublepost]I would definitely recommend 'OG' and 'L' Those are said in chat often
[doublepost=1526066137][/doublepost]I would also like to be able to buy money from the store and mcmmo credits also

iOppy

Mar 11, 2015
United States of America
I completely agree with the implementation of this some time in the near future, and hopefully looking forward to inputting my ideas in the future if this idea requires community input before being implemented onto the OPFactions server!

~Oppy

Raptorture

Mar 10, 2016
Moving to pending, if anyone had any ideas on titles that could be possibly added please feel free to pm me.

Reactions: Jxnsen

HeyItsRichy

Sep 24, 2015
Hello,

This suggestion has been locked and moved to Accepted Suggestions. This means it was either implemented, semi-implemented, or already existing in game.

Suggestion Accepted!

Thanks,
LC Content Team

Reactions: Jxnsen
Status
Not open for further replies.