Accepted Suggestion - OPPrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phera

Jul 6, 2016
Australia
| What server or application is your suggestion for? OPPrison

| What is your suggestion? Tweaking OpPrison so it is more enjoyable for PvP

| Do you know how this could be implemented? (Specific plugins or other)
It used to be implemented but I don't know how to re-implement it.

| How will this benefit the LemonCloud Community?
It will just encourage more people to pvp on OpPrison

| Additional Comments:
Tweaks that should be made;

- Strength potions in shop changing from splash to drinkable.

- Potions being stacked using /potion.

- Having a new pvp arena added. The current arena isn't very good for the type of pvp that OpPrison has (gapple)

The problems with the current arena are;
1. It is too small.
2. It is very shaped and not flat enough.
3 The water and waterfalls are honestly a hastle, water zones in a pvp arena such as this should be either smaller or more spread out.
4. The waterfalls are especially trouble-some because of people swimming up them and warping out.

Other things that make pvp irritating are;

When the riot event is active and you are combat tagged you can void the combat tag and warp out using /riot.

Being combat tagged means nothing. It is true that /plot home is disabled in combat however using /plotme home takes you to your plot anyway.

The ability to use /pv in the pvp arena should also be allowed? It makes sense that when you kill someone you would want to store the items you got?
It was disabled last map because of how people could run away and get more gear but it should honestly be re-implemented. (It should still be disabled while in combat)

I know this is a lot to ask but it would make pvp much more exciting.

McGodFTW

May 22, 2015
KitPvP
A similar suggestion was made and honestly another way players could be encouraged to pvp if they some how find a way to make it enjoyable as in every rank had access to kits *some easier on others ofc* and mayhe incorperate pvp type custom enchants

Phera

Jul 6, 2016
Australia
A similar suggestion was made and honestly another way players could be encouraged to pvp if they some how find a way to make it enjoyable as in every rank had access to kits *some easier on others ofc* and mayhe incorperate pvp type custom enchants
Custom enchants on prison for pvp would be too OP in my opinion.

The kits system should be changed honestly, back in 2016 OpPrison had a DropParty event which happened every 15 minutes (I think) and the drop party would give you a variety of things, (random kit's, Small multipliers, Obsidian, enchanting bottles, emerald and diamond blocks.) This drop party alone encouraged pvp because everyone had kit's and if they died it wasn't a big deal.''

Also the kits system has taken a hit because of the rank amount lowering.

There used to be access to /kit coal, Iron, gold, redstone, diamond, emerald, obsidian and bedrock. So this added a lot to the server, and they also removed crate keys and nerfed getting kits from crates anyway.

As an avenger I have access to 6 kits; Starter, Fugitive, Vigilante, Nemesis, Mastermind, and Avenger.

In my opinion they really took pvp out of prison, with maybe 5 people actually trying to pvp.

Sammantha

Feb 20, 2017
Unicorns
mine.ly
Honestly I don't see much of the pvp arena as an issue, ( we also have a kitpvp gamemode if you were to pvp ) regardless I would be interested into seeing the potions in a stacking option with ./potion - rather than a whole inventory or chest full of bottles when there could've been more space contained. ( Not Splash Potions This is not possible in minecraft) Currently the splash potions come in handy in the pvp arena, which doesn't let me see an issue with the difference between drinkable/splash potions.( In other situations) +1 - ( I see that people have misread this comment )

Last edited:

Phera

Jul 6, 2016
Australia
Honestly I don't see much of the pvp arena as an issue, ( we also have a kitpvp gamemode if you were to pvp ) regardless I would be interested into seeing the potions in a stacking option with ./potion - rather than a whole inventory or chest full of bottles when there could've been more space contained. Currently the splash potions come in handy in the pvp arena, which doesn't let me see an issue with the difference between drinkable/splash potions. +1
You can't throw stacked splash potions.

erophi

Mar 9, 2016
-
Honestly I don't see much of the pvp arena as an issue, ( we also have a kitpvp gamemode if you were to pvp )

maybe u can use /opprison and look at the pvp arena a bit before u comment again?

Last edited:

Phera

Jul 6, 2016
Australia
I acknowledge this, it's minecraft- rather please stay onto thread topic)
Are you joking right now?
Literally you said they shouldn't change splash potions and then said that you can splash them in pvp but you would like to see stacked potions, and can't throw stacked splash potions.

How is that off topic?

HeyItsRichy

Sep 24, 2015
Hello,

I will be moving this to accepted, as I have semi-implemented these features. The map is changed, and had some decent feedback. The potions were changed in the shop, and I will consider the /potion command.

Regards,
Richy

Status
Not open for further replies.