England, UK
| Gamemode:
Survival
-

| Suggestion Summary:
More disguises.
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
What the other disguises were added with.
-

| Detailed Explanation:
So everyone knows about the disguises in game for survival at the moment, but I think there should be a wider variety for those at lower paying ranks. May I suggest something like bunnies since people seem to love bunnies, or maybe bats or even open some of the others to lower ranking people. Something else that would be nice is opening some of the basic disguises that come with traveller to those without a rank, just one disguise would be nice for them to have fun with, so none of the higher ranking perks are given to the lower ranks this way. Thank you.
-

| Community Benefits:
Disguises are used for fun within the community, so opening more or different ones to lower paying ranked people would give people more freedom to what disguises they messed around with. It really just gives people something fun to do without having to pay money for it.
-

| Extra:
I know giving higher rank perks to lower ranks is often declined but please consider giving lower ranked people a little more fun.

brdly

Mar 30, 2016
Definitely would improve entertainment and just open up the reasons for people to buy ranks.
+1

BoxedEbay

Jan 23, 2018
Ohio
I like this idea because it can motivate people to buy more ranking, and it could also go into creative if you want to go down into logical reasons. Have a nicegaygirls.jpg gaygirls.jpg day ;Dgaygirls.jpg

Hephzebah

May 26, 2018

Adding redstone observer for survival would be awesome. :)
Some nice advanced redstone creations like elevators needs them.

iP3nguin

Feb 27, 2017
Ice berg
They can do the same with pets as they have over 20 pets and disguises but you can only use like 10 with the best rank.I think these should be added as the dont give an advantage to players with them. They are just fun to mess around with. Also you should have the option to make you pets babies with either monarch or fabled. So a +1 from me tho

brdly

Mar 30, 2016
Just looking back on this, obviously they all can’t be added. There’s some such as the ender dragon or the wither that seem a little OP and could possibly cause the game to lag a little.

Ren_Jinguuji

Aug 21, 2017
England, UK
Just looking back on this, obviously they all can’t be added. There’s some such as the ender dragon or the wither that seem a little OP and could possibly cause the game to lag a little.

I wouldn't want things that are too OP to be added, just small mobs such as bunnies, bats or parrots {when, if, they are introduced to the server}

Reactions: Partyrockzebra

brdly

Mar 30, 2016
@Lavaskyer - why the -1? I’m just stating that all of the disguises cannot be added due to some being op, which is in all honesty a fact.

brdly

Mar 30, 2016
Doesn't mean the current situation shouldn't be changed.
I’m not saying the current situation shouldn’t be changed. I am for new disguises being addict, such as bats etc.., I’m just saying disguised such as the ender dragon etc.. cannot be added due to obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.