-

| Suggestion Summary:
New unscrambles
-

| Recommendations For Implementing This Suggestion:
We want new unscramble words for the Vote crates unscramble
-

| Detailed Explanation:
Me along with every other player on the survival gamemode have decided it is time for new unscramble words so if you could add more complex words Such as vindicator, Craft, evoker, ocelot, ect.
-

| Community Benefits:
we would be extremely greatful and everybody is bored of the current words. we just want to spice some things up. <3
-

| Extra:

Hyperbole doesn’t help. Some players don’t care & others may be new - so clearly not “every” player.

A really good twist on this, though, would be to suggest that the set of words be changed every few weeks to a new collection. Unscrambles get remembered over time & long time players start abusing that.

So... +1 for the suggestion... fine tuned, maybe... and without the hyperbole. ;)

chels

Apr 13, 2016
Cornwall, England
+1

All of the Unscrambles are old and this is a suggestion which actually should be used all over the server as all of them are old. This is a great suggestion and it should defnitely be implemented as it's only a few words in the Configuration then you're sorted.

mзl

Dec 20, 2017
Scotland
+1

I think people have memorised the words, I know I have. New members don't really have a chance at unscrambling quick enough if everyone else has already memorised them. A change would be really nice

brdly

Mar 30, 2016
+1,
Definitely agree.
Should also be implemented on other gamemodes with unscrambles too, such as OPPrison.

Reactions: finnoybu
Status
Not open for further replies.