• Minecraft Username: saikunokuru
  • Server Name: Survival
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    add netherite to shop
  • Description:
    add netherite to the shop 1 peice-35k
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    netherite is just not used for gear its used for things like auto miners this will add a new layer to the ingame economy bye being able to auto mine blocks
  • Image/Video (Link):

Last edited:
Reactions: ilikejason

FrenchFrazier

Nov 27, 2020
United States
I honestly like this idea, however it would also be a lot easier to become overpowered which would suck. There are several Player Warps already however that offer netherite ingots for like 25k-50k per ingot, so I suggest looking around for those.

Ebel

Staff Member
Helper
Jan 12, 2019
This is a good idea, but is it good enough, it might change the way people pvp. maybe it wont.

FrenchFrazier

Nov 27, 2020
United States
This is a good idea, but is it good enough, it might change the way people pvp. maybe it wont.
Yeah, I also agree with this. There are a lot of “What If’s” or “Maybe”. We don’t know for sure what could happen, in fact it could make it all more fair or it could create a severe disadvantage for those playing who don’t have Netherite yet.

Daisyyyx

Staff Member
Operator
Jan 18, 2018
I feel as if this would spoil the fact of netherite being worth something.
Adding it to /shop would make it too easy to get (especially for those who have a high balance).
Unless the netherite was really expensive (more than 10k per) I don’t see this happening as it would be too easy to obtain.

Reactions: PoisonousToddy

saikunokuru

Nov 23, 2020
I feel as if this would spoil the fact of netherite being worth something.
Adding it to /shop would make it too easy to get (especially for those who have a high balance).
Unless the netherite was really expensive (more than 10k per) I don’t see this happening as it would be too easy to obtain.
ye prob maybe 30k?

Jul 22, 2015
UK
I disagree because it gives some players an objective and it makes owning netherite blocks or ingots feel rewarding. If they were added to store no matter the price they’d eventually become worthless. Without them in the store it gives players things to go out and achieve. A challenge as such. For balancing I’d keep it out of the shop until it becomes the default tools at least for monarch.

Reactions: xpres

celestialxo

Staff Member
Administrator
Aug 5, 2016
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hello there,
After reviewing your suggestion as a team, we have decided to deny it.

Adding hard to obtain blocks to the /shop such as netherite would ruin the worth of the item, and would defeat the purpose of survival as a gamemode. It's not creative, you shouldn't be able to get blocks as easy as buying them out of the store. If we were to add it, there's no challenge to try and find it, you know? You're supposed to go out of your way to find these things in order to craft armour and so on, or even build great things with it.

Regardless, thank you for making a suggestion on LemonCloud.
-Feedback Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.