England
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Zaiinnn
  • Server Name: Survival
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    /claimban [Prevent players from entering a claim]
  • Description:
    Adding /claimban will save a lot of time for staff and players ourselves instead of staff asking players to leave claims you're allowed to kick or ban players from your claim if they don't want someone on it.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    It'll improve the survival experience more because most of the time players refuse to leave claims and staff will have to either ban them for "Harassment" or /spawn them and it would help a lot of us out especially if someone is bothering a player whilst trying to a task and because staff are not on 24/7 it'll be useful.
  • Image/Video (Link):

Marshe627

Jun 15, 2020
Please. Because when players come into my claim attempting to break item frames it makes my day sad. +1

I also know other players this has happened to :/

Tumtumm
AyumuSaki
LilColgate
MrSashka99
more..

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaiinnn and NC131
Jun 5, 2020
please add this, so many players just come to kill you mobs and try to kill you in general, this would be really helpful

xpres

Apr 21, 2020
sike you thought
I feel like this command could be easily abused, and if you're traveling across the world and stumble upon a claim (and most people have multiple claims across the world, myself included), it could make traveling nearly impossible because you would have to go all the way around their small or likely huge claim.

Marshe627

Jun 15, 2020
Other Suggestions based on replies:

Max Claim-Ban Quantity: 10 Players
Prohibit a potential " /claimban public " command.

Potential Cooldown -- 60 minutes? Just throwing ideas.

xKittyyy

Apr 13, 2020
Vancouver BC
I think this is wonderful idea, however...
I think many players would abuse this power. I think this should be a command available to staff only which permanently bans players from your claim. That way you could contact a staff once and never have any more trouble.

FrenchFrazier

Nov 27, 2020
United States
I agree with this idea, however as claims already prevent other users from breaking anything and attacking you while inside the claim, I think this is a little lower on the priority lists. Claims are almost 90% raider proof right now, so as long as you make a decent size claim and do it right, you shouldn’t have any issue.

As for entering, depending on your base/house/etc, they cannot break blocks to get in that are within your claim, so seeing as it is possible to do /wild, /spawn, /shop, /warp, and /pw. I don’t see much need to have any entrance or exit of the base anyway, that way no one can ever get in, therefore you have everything at your disposal that you need to play survival without being attacked or having your base ruined.
If it is a Shop however, I’d suggest making the claim a decent size larger than the build, that way they can’t mess up right outside your shop.

If people couldn’t get onto others claims, we wouldn’t have player shops. Hope this helps in a way :)

Jul 22, 2015
UK
I agree with this idea, however as claims already prevent other users from breaking anything and attacking you while inside the claim, I think this is a little lower on the priority lists. Claims are almost 90% raider proof right now, so as long as you make a decent size claim and do it right, you shouldn’t have any issue.

As for entering, depending on your base/house/etc, they cannot break blocks to get in that are within your claim, so seeing as it is possible to do /wild, /spawn, /shop, /warp, and /pw. I don’t see much need to have any entrance or exit of the base anyway, that way no one can ever get in, therefore you have everything at your disposal that you need to play survival without being attacked or having your base ruined.
If it is a Shop however, I’d suggest making the claim a decent size larger than the build, that way they can’t mess up right outside your shop.

If people couldn’t get onto others claims, we wouldn’t have player shops. Hope this helps in a way :)
I'm assuming it would be a player by player basis not in the case it ban all players upon the command. Plus playershops would still continue because they wouldn't activate it if they wanted people. And if you're building something it can get really annoying when players run into your claim and don't leave you alone. If that helps clear things up.

Reactions: saikunokuru

FrenchFrazier

Nov 27, 2020
United States
I'm assuming it would be a player by player basis not in the case it ban all players upon the command. Plus playershops would still continue because they wouldn't activate it if they wanted people. And if you're building something it can get really annoying when players run into your claim and don't leave you alone. If that helps clear things up.
I see, that definitely makes more sense!

celestialxo

Staff Member
Administrator
Aug 5, 2016
Scotland, United Kingdom
Hello there,
After reviewing your suggestion as a team, we have decided to deny it.

As much as this is a good idea in thought, the execution of it would be difficult because it could come to cause a lot of issues. For example, players could abuse this by using it to block off people from getting to their own claims, or certain areas of the map. It would definitely be a cool feature, but the risk of little things like this happening outweighs the good about it.

Regardless, thank you for making a suggestion on LemonCloud.
-Feedback Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.