Factions' Impending Reset
We're excited to announce that Season 4 begins this Saturday!
Whether you're a Factions pro or just starting, this is a fresh start for everyone. It's the perfect opportunity to build, defend, and conquer like never before. We can't wait to see what you do on LemonCloud Factions!
On Saturday, 8th July, Factions will launch and mark the beginning of Season 4. The server will open at 3pm EST / 8pm BST. Click here to see what time it is in your time zone!
What is Factions?
Minecraft Factions is a multiplayer game mode where players join or create factions to compete for power and dominance. They can claim land, build bases, and engage in PvP battles with other factions. The objective is to expand territory, gather resources, and strategically collaborate with allies or wage war against rivals to become the most influential faction on the server.
The winning faction is determined by the
/f top leaderboard.
- Map Duration: 4 weeks
- Grace Period: 3 days
- Daily Shield: 8 hours
- Faction Size: 10 members
- World Corners: 12
- Faction Corner Limit: 1
- Obsidian breaks with 3 TNT hits
- Custom enchantments
- Printer allowed
- Parity enabled cannoning
- Wither raiding
- Overworld: A vast 10k x 10k block landscape with enhanced terrain awaits you
- Nether: Dive into the fiery depths of a 2.5k x 2.5k block Nether dimension with vanilla terrain
- End: Ascend to the End and navigate a 2.5k x 2.5k block superflat terrain
- Flying and random teleport is disabled for the first 30 minutes
- Raiding (TNT, Creeper Eggs, Withers, Grenades and Semtexes) is disabled for the first 3 days
The top 5 factions at the end of the map will be awarded the following payouts:
🥇 1st Place - 150 Lemons + Custom Tag
🥈 2nd Place - 100 Lemons
🥉 3rd Place - 75 Lemons
🏅 4th Place - 35 Lemons
🏅 5th Place - 15 Lemons
Join the LemonCloud Discord server to stay up-to-date with the latest news, information, and social chats about our upcoming reset and the exciting world of Minecraft!