Lags
in General Discussion6 posts3 reactions58
Showing oldest first
I've been having a hard time with lagging on my island. Is it because of all the redstone stuff I have going? I end up having to log off and then log in again and reset stuff. It's frustrating.

I've been having a hard time with lagging on my island. Is it because of all the redstone stuff I have going? I end up having to log off and then log in again and reset stuff. It's frustrating.
Is your FPS dropping, or is it more like server lag where blocks and actions are delayed?
If it's your fps, its something on your end and lowering your graphics settings and max fps will help. If it's server lag with delayed interactions / rubberbanding, it's more likely problems with your connection to the server.

Additionally, if it's an fps issue, using an entity culling mod could significantly improve your gameplay when not looking at the components on your island responsible for the client lag.
We use these on factions given how many entities we have within our bases at one time and in my experience it has improved things massively.
Edited 2 weeks ago by cowpuns
i cant go in because it says i cant say anything in the verification code in the discord server
i need help
Edited 1 week ago by deonz_cool
i cant go in because it says i cant say anything in the verification code in the discord server
i need help
please
@deonz_cool said:
i cant go in because it says i cant say anything in the verification code in the discord server
i need help
please
is it normal
1 person has voted.
6 posts

