Global

Customisation with prefix and chat colours

in Suggestions6 posts7 reactions90

Showing oldest first

๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐‘ฃฒโ‹†

@georgiab63

Supreme
Member
Posts
4
Reactions received
12

joined 1 month ago

Awards

Hello all,

I have seen people talk about this I thought I would bring it up. I think it would be nice if there was more customisability towards the layout of your prefix and chat colour.

For example, we can use software such as Birdflop to change our nicknames to any colour we want, especially gradients, I think it would be even better if we could have the option to create our own prefix and chat colour in the same way. Even if there were just more shades added, it would be a bonus.

I find that some of the prefixes do not match the same shade as the chat colour and I have noticed many players finding this frustrating to look at. I have seen players such as 1ewk suggesting grey, black and white prefixes which I would love to see.

I understand that patrons may find this frustrating seeing as we unlock new chat colours after every patron rank so even just adding more colours would be more beneficial for ranked.

Edited 3 weeks ago by georgiab63

MrBien

@MrBien_

Supreme
Member
Posts
2
Reactions received
2

joined 1 month ago

Awards

+1

โ€Ž โ€Ž

@vhmpr

Member
Posts
21
Reactions received
31

joined 1 month ago

Awards

Chatcolour can already be customised to any colour you want when you reach patron++++, so i'd imagine if they did the same thing for prefix it would be a similar sort of level to that. I do agree that we need more colour options though I've been asking for darker tone prefixes (and non-bold) for 12 months




Backwards is the new way forward
๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐‘ฃฒโ‹†

@georgiab63

Supreme
Member
Posts
4
Reactions received
12

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@vhmpr said:

Chatcolour can already be customised to any colour you want when you reach patron++++, so i'd imagine if they did the same thing for prefix it would be a similar sort of level to that. I do agree that we need more colour options though I've been asking for darker tone prefixes (and non-bold) for 12 months

Thank you for this comment!

use0
Netherite
Member
Posts
4
Reactions received
1

joined 4 weeks ago

Awards

agreed! please give the ocd aesthetic people what we want๐Ÿ˜

8ball
lewk

@1ewk

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
20

joined 1 month ago

Awards

begging for monochrome prefix ๐Ÿ˜ญ

6 posts

Sign in to join the conversation.