Creative

Reduce caps censorship on signs & books

in Suggestions2 posts4 reactions35

Wynn

@Wynnies

Divine
Member
Posts
4
Reactions received
3

joined 4 weeks ago

Awards

Currently you cannot write more than 6 capital characters in a row without them turning into lowercase.

I understand why censorship is needed on bigger gamemodes like survival and skyblock and I also understand why swearing and cussing gets censored on signs.

But on Creative, signs with caps are usually used as decoration for builds (some examples in the images below) and it is hard when every 6 characters I have to fit in a reset formatting code for it to not turn my sign into lowercase.

Thanks for your consideration.

- Wynnies

Edited 4 weeks ago by Wynnies

cow

@cowpuns

Divine
Member
Posts
379
Reactions received
345

joined 1 month ago

Awards

There shouldn't really be any caps censoring imo it's such an unnecessary feature

2 posts

Sign in to join the conversation.