Social media management
in Suggestions4 posts7 reactions78
@georgiab63
- Posts
- 4
- Reactions received
- 12
joined 1 month ago
Good evening,
I think LemonCloud could benefit massively from putting more focus into social media management and regular content, especially on platforms like TikTok, YouTube Shorts and X.
I have noticed that the servers social media platforms have not been active for a while and thought I would comment on this.
Minecraft is heavily driven by social media nowadays, and a lot of players discover new servers through short-form content. Regularly posting funny moments, PvP clips, events, updates, player highlights, builds, memes and community challenges could put LemonCloud in front of thousands of potential new players.
Instead of only making promotional posts, the content could actually show what makes LemonCloud fun and give people a reason to want to join.
It could also encourage existing players to get involved by allowing them to submit their own clips and builds, with the best ones being featured on the official accounts. This would increase interaction while making players feel more involved in the community.
Possibly hiring staff members for social media instead of using the staff we have already will take the strain off those who do as much as they can so hiring people just for social media work would be a huge benefit.
Overall, I think LemonCloud has a lot of potential to grow, and a stronger, more consistent social media presence could be a relatively simple way of getting the server in front of a much larger Minecraft audience.
agreed gee! it would be nice to see up to date videos on social media of lemoncloud๐

I completely agree with this. From my past experience working in marketing and social media management, including various Minecraft related projects, Iโve seen how often social media is overlooked despite how much of an impact it can have on growth.
TikTok, YouTube shorts and Instagram reels in particular is a massive opportunity. Short clips, funny moments, animations, server events, player highlights and even quick memes can reach a huge audience without requiring the same level of production and cost as traditional advertising.
While obviously one of the main goals would be to advertise the server and ultimately bring in a larger playerbase, I also think social media can provide another potential revenue stream through monetisation. So even aside from the players it could potentially bring to LemonCloud, building up the social media presence itself could become another source of income for the server.
I also agree with the point about having dedicated people for this. Social media management is a role in itself, and giving it to staff who already have other responsibilities could easily mean it gets overlooked. Having people specifically focused on content, editing, posting and community engagement would allow it to be much more consistent.
Overall, I think LemonCloud has a huge amount of untapped potential when it comes to social media, and I'd definitely +1 for management to consider putting more resources into it. ๐ฅฐ
4 posts

