Pumba100

@Pumba100

SupremeMember

Joined

Aug 30, 2026

Last seen

14 hours ago

Threads

6

Posts

17

Minecraft

Linked as Pumba100

Drag to spin. Auto-rotates when idle.

Linked 1 month ago

75c6e0a2-cd73-4f23-aa41-835832b0e0ae

Badges4

Profile comments

Sign in to leave a comment.

Nothing on this wall yet.

Recent replies

17 total

  • Skyblock Changes

    @_er2000 said: I agree with the majority of this, however: I am unfamiliar with what a creaking even is to be honest but a google search suggests they do for example, nothing. Villager trades would need to be disabled, to stop mending (whic

    Suggestions6 days ago
  • 20 Lemons Giveaway

    Pumba100 and i will finish off my thunderbolt set (cf them too 1000 or 0), and rhino, rhinos are sick!

  • Senior staff acknowledgement

    Just another thought is @batssssss suggestion about moderation of voice chat. There have already been many opinions shared by both players and staff, and ideas put forward, like I had the idea of transcripts and feeding it through a filter,

    Suggestions1 week ago
  • Change pvp

    Ahh my mistake with protection, yeah that makes sense then, but with enchants, the way they hit as I say, I think needs to be looked at, some hits doing 1 heart, some doing 6. But the enchants themselves I think they have to be good, otherw

    Suggestions1 week ago
  • Change pvp

    I agree that it needs to be looked at to try and make it more enticing to everyone. However Iโ€™m not in agreement with all things. For example monthly armour, I feel that these need to have an above vanilla level of enchantments. If they wer

    Suggestions2 weeks ago