Joined
Aug 26, 2026
@_er2000
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Last seen
3 days ago
Threads
3
Posts
9
Linked as _er2000
Drag to spin. Auto-rotates when idle.
Linked 1 month ago
1b38fb31-5c26-4b44-8691-becf72a14acc
๐ถ๐ช๐ถ๐ถ๐ฒ๐ฎ@mammie
cow@cowpunsSign in to leave a comment.
Nothing on this wall yet.
3 total
9 total
The issue I have with enchants changing is that the damage to mobs is also then reduced. If sharpness goes down, protection has to go down to accommodate it. If we are lowered to sharpness/prot 5, then the gap between level 4 and 5 is not
I agree with the majority of this, however: I am unfamiliar with what a creaking even is to be honest but a google search suggests they do for example, nothing. Villager trades would need to be disabled, to stop mending (which I don't thin
Not a fan of just buying a skin, but the idea of being able to sell currently owned skins yes. Being able to just buy any skin regardless of its ownership losing rarity as Zac stated, whereas other gamemodes you need to be find a seller w
Brought a tear to my eye. Well said. Bravo ๐
Well I have supreme and netherite on prison and I am a member on here, so not sure the ranks really matter.