20 Lemons Giveaway

in General Discussion37 posts32 reactions322

Showing oldest first

๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŽƒ 20 LEMON GIVEAWAY! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‹

(WINNER - KillerWhale12348)

We all love lemonsโ€ฆ and weโ€™re always trying to get our hands on more, right? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‹

Well, Iโ€™ve got some to give away! ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ‹ WIN 20 LEMONS! ๐Ÿ‹

Iโ€™ll be hosting a 20 Lemon Giveaway that will run until October 1st โ€” just in time for the new Halloween Crate! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

Iโ€™m hosting this giveaway right here on the website because one of the main reasons Iโ€™m doing this is to bring a little more attention to the site and encourage everyone to start moving their suggestions and discussions over here.

I genuinely think itโ€™ll make things easier for everyone!

๐ŸŽ HOW TO ENTER

The rules are super simple:

๐Ÿ‹ 1. Leave a comment with your username

๐Ÿ’ฐ 2. Tell us what youโ€™d spend 20 lemons on!
Would you use them for:

  • ๐Ÿ”‘ Crate keys?

  • ๐Ÿ‘• Previous crate cosmetics?

  • โš”๏ธ In-game beneficial items?

  • ๐Ÿช™ Or would you just coin flip the whole lot because why not? ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿพ 3. Tell me your favourite animal!
Because honestlyโ€ฆ who doesn't love talking about animals? ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿผ

๐ŸŽก WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

The winner will be announced right here on this post on October 1st!

The winner will be chosen completely at random using a spin wheel , so everyone has an equal shot at taking home 20 LEMONS!

๐Ÿ‹ GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! ๐Ÿ‹

And rememberโ€ฆ the more lemons, the better. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’ฐ

Get commenting! ๐Ÿ‘‡

Edited 3 days ago by mammie

IMG-7486
Cole

@ColeButBlxst

Overlord
Member
Posts
18
Reactions received
36

joined 1 month ago

Awards

colebuthumble i like cats and i am gambling all of my lemons immediately

image
image
image
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@ColeButBlxst said:

colebuthumble i like cats and i am gambling all of my lemons immediately

Honestly, Iโ€™m a real big fan of this answer ๐Ÿ˜ผ

IMG-7486

KingFlashBen

I would use them to rank myself up!

My favourite animal is an midnight gecko ๐Ÿ˜

๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@KingFlashBen1 said:

KingFlashBen

I would use them to rank myself up!

My favourite animal is an midnight gecko ๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™ll admit, I had to search Midnight gecko up, because I wasnโ€™t sure on what colouring itโ€™d be - safe to say, itโ€™s a cutie for sure!

IMG-7486
แด›แดษดแด‹แด€

@TonkaTank18

Member
Posts
34
Reactions received
9

joined 1 month ago

Awards

TonkaTank18, I like cats also (ragdolls in particular)! I think I'd give my lemons to my friends to gamble away because that makes them happy, which in turn makes me very happy ๐Ÿ˜

gloss แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ

@glossgore_

Supreme
Member
Posts
144
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

glossgore_ ! i like too many animals but i'm currently OBSESSED with highland cows and fainting goats! i'd use them to help rank up my friend :D

ooga booga
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@TonkaTank18 said:

TonkaTank18, I like cats also (ragdolls in particular)! I think I'd give my lemons to my friends to gamble away because that makes them happy, which in turn makes me very happy ๐Ÿ˜

I LOVEEE ragdolls!! โ™ก

IMG-7486
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@glossgore_ said:

glossgore_ ! i like too many animals but i'm currently OBSESSED with highland cows and fainting goats! i'd use them to help rank up my friend :D

I love highland cows, at one point my living room was filled with portraits & statues of them ๐Ÿฅน

IMG-7486
lewk

@1ewk

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
20

joined 1 month ago

Awards

1) 1ewk

2) I would use it for crate keys.

3) My favourite animal would have to be a Lion or a White Tiger.

๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@1ewk said:

1) 1ewk

2) I would use it for crate keys.

3) My favourite animal would have to be a Lion or a White Tiger.

You're a white tiger luv x

IMG-7486
MrBien

@MrBien_

Supreme
Member
Posts
2
Reactions received
2

joined 1 month ago

Awards

MrBien_

Iโ€™d gamble it so I can buy my friend Use0 ranks on all gamemodes

Fav animal is absolutely a dog or tortoise

๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@MrBien_ said:

MrBien_

Iโ€™d gamble it so I can buy my friend Use0 ranks on all gamemodes

Fav animal is absolutely a dog or tortoise

such a kind soul x

IMG-7486
use0
Netherite
Member
Posts
4
Reactions received
1

joined 4 weeks ago

Awards
  1. use0

  2. gamba or crate keys

  3. seven or purple, meow

thanks in advance๐Ÿซก

Edited 1 week ago by use0

8ball
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@use0 said:

use0

gamba or crate keys

seven or purple, meow

thanks in advance๐Ÿซก

good luck and may the lemons forever be in your favour!

IMG-7486
F
Member
Posts
1
Reactions received
1

joined 1 month ago

Awards

F1r3_F0x

Mah favourite aminimal is a fox! Also I would most definitely gamble the lemons, gotta fuel the addiction somehow

Citrus
Member
Posts
1
Reactions received
1

joined 1 week ago

KillerWhale12348

Probably selling them for money. I don't wanna risk gambling them, what with my 1-7 losing streak with coinflips, and then I would use the money to buy armor, enchantments and gear to get other players started. Or just buy a ton of crate keys.

My favorite animals are cats, I have one!

Edited 1 week ago by Citrus

pawpr
Warlord
Member
Posts
3
Reactions received
2

joined 4 weeks ago

@mammie said:

๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŽƒ 20 LEMON GIVEAWAY! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‹

We all love lemonsโ€ฆ and weโ€™re always trying to get our hands on more, right? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‹

Well, Iโ€™ve got some to give away! ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ‹ WIN 20 LEMONS! ๐Ÿ‹

Iโ€™ll be hosting a 20 Lemon Giveaway that will run until October 1st โ€” just in time for the new Halloween Crate! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

Iโ€™m hosting this giveaway right here on the website because one of the main reasons Iโ€™m doing this is to bring a little more attention to the site and encourage everyone to start moving their suggestions and discussions over here.

I genuinely think itโ€™ll make things easier for everyone!

๐ŸŽ HOW TO ENTER

The rules are super simple:

๐Ÿ‹ 1. Leave a comment with your username

๐Ÿ’ฐ 2. Tell us what youโ€™d spend 20 lemons on!

Would you use them for:

๐Ÿ”‘ Crate keys?

๐Ÿ‘• Previous crate cosmetics?

โš”๏ธ In-game beneficial items?

๐Ÿช™ Or would you just coin flip the whole lot because why not? ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿพ 3. Tell me your favourite animal!

Because honestlyโ€ฆ who doesn't love talking about animals? ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿผ

๐ŸŽก WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

The wiโ€ฆ

1 Pawpr

2 Double or nothing

3 Naked Molerat (aura animal)

๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@F1r3_F0x said:

F1r3_F0x

Mah favourite aminimal is a fox! Also I would most definitely gamble the lemons, gotta fuel the addiction somehow

Love foxes!! Especially arctic foxes!! โ™ก

IMG-7486
๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

@mammie

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

@Citrus said:

KillerWhale12348

Probably selling them for money. I don't wanna risk gambling them, what with my 1-7 losing streak with coinflips, and then I would use the money to buy armor, enchantments and gear to get other players started. Or just buy a ton of crate keys.

Good luck!!

IMG-7486

37 posts

Sign in to join the conversation.