20 Lemons Giveaway
in General Discussion37 posts32 reactions322
Showing oldest first

๐๐ 20 LEMON GIVEAWAY! ๐๐
(WINNER - KillerWhale12348)
We all love lemonsโฆ and weโre always trying to get our hands on more, right? ๐๐
Well, Iโve got some to give away! ๐
๐ WIN 20 LEMONS! ๐
Iโll be hosting a 20 Lemon Giveaway that will run until October 1st โ just in time for the new Halloween Crate! ๐๐ป
Iโm hosting this giveaway right here on the website because one of the main reasons Iโm doing this is to bring a little more attention to the site and encourage everyone to start moving their suggestions and discussions over here.
I genuinely think itโll make things easier for everyone!
๐ HOW TO ENTER
The rules are super simple:
๐ 1. Leave a comment with your username
๐ฐ 2. Tell us what youโd spend 20 lemons on!
Would you use them for:
๐ Crate keys?
๐ Previous crate cosmetics?
โ๏ธ In-game beneficial items?
๐ช Or would you just coin flip the whole lot because why not? ๐
๐พ 3. Tell me your favourite animal!
Because honestlyโฆ who doesn't love talking about animals? ๐ถ๐ฑ๐ฆ๐ผ
๐ก WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
The winner will be announced right here on this post on October 1st!
The winner will be chosen completely at random using a spin wheel , so everyone has an equal shot at taking home 20 LEMONS!
๐ GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! ๐
And rememberโฆ the more lemons, the better. ๐๐๐ฐ
Get commenting! ๐
Edited 3 days ago by mammie

colebuthumble i like cats and i am gambling all of my lemons immediately
Honestly, Iโm a real big fan of this answer ๐ผ
@KingFlashBen1
- Posts
- 1
- Reactions received
- 1
joined 1 week ago
KingFlashBen
I would use them to rank myself up!
My favourite animal is an midnight gecko ๐

KingFlashBen
I would use them to rank myself up!
My favourite animal is an midnight gecko ๐
Iโll admit, I had to search Midnight gecko up, because I wasnโt sure on what colouring itโd be - safe to say, itโs a cutie for sure!
TonkaTank18, I like cats also (ragdolls in particular)! I think I'd give my lemons to my friends to gamble away because that makes them happy, which in turn makes me very happy ๐
glossgore_ ! i like too many animals but i'm currently OBSESSED with highland cows and fainting goats! i'd use them to help rank up my friend :D

TonkaTank18, I like cats also (ragdolls in particular)! I think I'd give my lemons to my friends to gamble away because that makes them happy, which in turn makes me very happy ๐
I LOVEEE ragdolls!! โก

glossgore_ ! i like too many animals but i'm currently OBSESSED with highland cows and fainting goats! i'd use them to help rank up my friend :D
I love highland cows, at one point my living room was filled with portraits & statues of them ๐ฅน

1) 1ewk
2) I would use it for crate keys.
3) My favourite animal would have to be a Lion or a White Tiger.

1) 1ewk
2) I would use it for crate keys.
3) My favourite animal would have to be a Lion or a White Tiger.
You're a white tiger luv x
MrBien_
Iโd gamble it so I can buy my friend Use0 ranks on all gamemodes
Fav animal is absolutely a dog or tortoise

MrBien_
Iโd gamble it so I can buy my friend Use0 ranks on all gamemodes
Fav animal is absolutely a dog or tortoise
such a kind soul x

use0
gamba or crate keys
seven or purple, meow
thanks in advance๐ซก
good luck and may the lemons forever be in your favour!
F1r3_F0x
Mah favourite aminimal is a fox! Also I would most definitely gamble the lemons, gotta fuel the addiction somehow
KillerWhale12348
Probably selling them for money. I don't wanna risk gambling them, what with my 1-7 losing streak with coinflips, and then I would use the money to buy armor, enchantments and gear to get other players started. Or just buy a ton of crate keys.
My favorite animals are cats, I have one!
Edited 1 week ago by Citrus
๐๐ 20 LEMON GIVEAWAY! ๐๐
We all love lemonsโฆ and weโre always trying to get our hands on more, right? ๐๐
Well, Iโve got some to give away! ๐
๐ WIN 20 LEMONS! ๐
Iโll be hosting a 20 Lemon Giveaway that will run until October 1st โ just in time for the new Halloween Crate! ๐๐ป
Iโm hosting this giveaway right here on the website because one of the main reasons Iโm doing this is to bring a little more attention to the site and encourage everyone to start moving their suggestions and discussions over here.
I genuinely think itโll make things easier for everyone!
๐ HOW TO ENTER
The rules are super simple:
๐ 1. Leave a comment with your username
๐ฐ 2. Tell us what youโd spend 20 lemons on!
Would you use them for:
๐ Crate keys?
๐ Previous crate cosmetics?
โ๏ธ In-game beneficial items?
๐ช Or would you just coin flip the whole lot because why not? ๐
๐พ 3. Tell me your favourite animal!
Because honestlyโฆ who doesn't love talking about animals? ๐ถ๐ฑ๐ฆ๐ผ
๐ก WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
The wiโฆ
1 Pawpr
2 Double or nothing
3 Naked Molerat (aura animal)

F1r3_F0x
Mah favourite aminimal is a fox! Also I would most definitely gamble the lemons, gotta fuel the addiction somehow
Love foxes!! Especially arctic foxes!! โก

KillerWhale12348
Probably selling them for money. I don't wanna risk gambling them, what with my 1-7 losing streak with coinflips, and then I would use the money to buy armor, enchantments and gear to get other players started. Or just buy a ton of crate keys.
Good luck!!
37 posts






