Creative

More Build Competitions!

in Suggestions4 posts9 reactions43

cow
PATRON+++cowOP

@cowpuns

Divine
Member
Posts
379
Reactions received
345

joined 1 month ago

Awards

It would be very cool if we could do more frequent build competitions. If few people are entering them, that's fine. But I haven't seen one in months and I've actually been looking forward to maybe entering one. If the problem is not being able to give out tons of lemons, just make the lemon rewards less so you can do them more frequently imo.

cruxes
Member
Posts
16
Reactions received
40

joined 1 month ago

Awards

I love build competitions! :)

gloss ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

@glossgore_

Supreme
Member
Posts
144
Reactions received
32

joined 1 month ago

Awards

Yes! I know that at some point the reasoning behind not doing many anymore was the lack of people entering but I think if we had more routine ones again, with plenty of advertising and hype ahead of time, we might see people start to find interest in them again and take part!

ooga booga
vhs

@6eist

Member
Posts
2
Reactions received
1

joined 3 days ago

Awards

Was hoping they do one for this Halloween

4 posts

Sign in to join the conversation.