Global

Suggestion: Add /bal history

in Suggestions1 post2 reactions5

lewk

@1ewk

Supreme
Member
Posts
20
Reactions received
20

joined 1 month ago

Awards

There is already a /lemon history command that allows players to view their transaction history for Lemons. I think it would be a great idea to have the same functionality for in game money with a simple /bal history command.

This could potentially be useful across multiple gamemodes, but Iโ€™m mainly suggesting it for Skyblock and Survival.

An example where this would be great is, if I sleep overnight and wake up to find that people have sold items to my chest shops. Currently, unless I go through every chest individually or use /qs history still on single chests, there isn't an easy overall time saving way to see which transactions happened or where the money came from.


It feels like it would be a relatively simple addition especially to Skyblock and Survival could benefit from it the most due to how players do rely on chest shops and player to player transactions.

1 post

Sign in to join the conversation.